Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Adele Robinson Rodriguez

I would say research any colleges and universities in your area first. In state tuition is a blessing, but there's still scholarships and aid if you decide to leave home.
If you are looking to go a bit further away from home see what schools offer the best help to you academically and financially with music/songwriting.

Also, how do you feel about Music Therapy? It allows you to stay within the realm of songwriting and being a musician, but helping people in hospitals etc

Answered 7 years ago

Adele  Robinson Rodriguez