Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Tanya Carmen Dagenais

Get your resume to gov high schools colleges ....
with a MB you got to get a regular full time class in a school or middle school and do privates at your house or their houses. put ads in your community news paper
hope i helped

Answered 9 years ago

Tanya Carmen Dagenais