Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Tanya Carmen Dagenais

You need to go to school in sound engineering I don't know your age but go towards music technology and music courses.
You have to know about music theory and sound.
See if you have a good ear, see if you can identify a good singer from a bad one.
A good musician from a bad. You have to learn about music before you become a studio recording sound engineer.
I am a studio recording sound eng. and a performer singer and pianist so if any questions let me know

Answered 9 years ago

Tanya Carmen Dagenais