Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Kenya McCoy

From what I understand every state may be different, but you have to apply for a 5013c grant. It can take up to 6-12 months to complete the process if you're diligent maybe not as long.

Answered 7 years ago

Kenya McCoy