Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Jason Martinez

Look into doing an AmeriCorps program. There are many ways for you to serve in non profits across the country. Im sure you could find a program working with high school kids or the elderly!

Answered 8 years ago

Jason Martinez