Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Carlos Ledger

There are several community based organizations that deal with helping people overcome mental illness. You have to develop a focus to look for particular ones. If you want to do "Peer support" y\this can be done in schools, hospitals, non- profit offices and more. If you want to help people get resources (therapy, food, clothing and stuff) that's more leaning towards social work. Psychology is a good field for this too. If your paying attention to norms or standards that can be done as a administrator or working for "boards" like the ADAHMS board or related organizations.

Answered 8 years ago

Carlos Ledger