Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Carlos Ledger

There is a Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities and other county based boards throughout the country you can see if they have employment information that would give you a clue of what kind of school you need to have to be a part of their teams. Their is also departments at the state level too. Just check out the branch near you.

Answered 8 years ago

Carlos Ledger