Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Joelle Brinkley

It depends if you're looking for undergraduate or graduate. Before you would apply to a school, you also will want to check into the social work field and make sure that it's really what you want to do. It really depends on what capacity in which you want to work with children (teaching, counseling, etc.).

Answered 9 years ago

Joelle Brinkley