Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Nita Sexton

Check out your local center for nonprofits or United Way or local business development center. They usually have great resources to get you up and started. You'll want to make sure that you have a lawyer involved because it depends on the nonprofit but most will require articles of incorporation. Your local Chamber of Commerce might help, too!

Answered 9 years ago

Nita Sexton