Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Ashley Seeger

It depends on what you mean by "working with children" do you enjoy teaching? do you enjoy one on one time? what about child welfare? There are so many different things you can do with children! If you enjoy the one on one time, I would recommend looking into being a school counselor, or even a school social worker.

Answered 7 years ago

Ashley Seeger