Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



Well, first you need to decide what it is you'd like to do, such as go to college, the service or get a job. I am a college graduate, with an MBA and BBA and it has really helped my career in HR-Talent Acquisition. So, if you decide to go the college route, you can major as "Undecided" or in "General Studies", until you figure out what it is you really want to do. Usually, college students have this figured out by their Sophomore year. I hope this helped!

Answered 9 years ago