Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



If you really love kids, there are several areas you can get into. Some are as follows: Teacher/Educator, Day Care Worker/Owner, Pediatrics, Children's Dentistry, Child Psychologist, etc. So, depending any of these areas or others, you can go to school for this. You just need to decide on what area you would enjoy most working with kids.

Answered 9 years ago