Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



You should see what kind of work experience you can attain that is relevant to a career in public policy. You can also see if your local community college - or your alma mater - offers coursework that you can take in support of a career in public policy. It's OK to take classes for professional development, even if they are not for a degree.

Answered 9 years ago