Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



Do you currently have a Bachelor's degree in English already? If not, I would say to pursue that first. Then, maybe go to the next level and obtain your Master's in Education, to ensure you can teach at the University Level as a Professor.

Answered 7 years ago