Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Arienne Milkles

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology so I am able to help with any interests related to the Criminology of Criminal Justice Field. I originally wanted to be in the realm of probation and parole, then changed my focus to becoming a Prison Warden.

I recently received my Master of Science in College Student Affairs with a Specialization in Conflict Analysis and Resolution. I currently work in Residence Life at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and have extensive experience working as a Resident Advisor and Organization Executive Board Member.

Although I have direct experience in these two areas I can help with a range of fields, industries, and majors due to my connection with having worked and resided on a number of college campuses.

Answered 7 years ago

Arienne Milkles