Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Dave Klivans

Most attorneys are horrible at math, so not to worry. The best education for RE attorney is law school (get a JD). Some programs allow you to specialize -- in other words, they have more of a focus on teaching you matters of RE law. You can also get a master's in RE to supplement your education, but to be a lawyer endorsed by any state's bar, you would need a JD.

Answered 6 years ago

Dave Klivans