Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Rachel Collier

You will need to take a licensing class (typically a set number of classes) in your state and pass the final exam. In order to be successful, you must work hard and be persistent. Good luck!

Answered 9 years ago

Rachel Collier