Have an Answer?
If you want to be a personal trainer, then be a personal trainer! If not, here are some other viable options for you that involve being social and having an interest in health:
- corporate wellness representative (A corporate wellness program provides more than just a feel-good perk for employees, saving businesses significant health care costs and improving productivity. A wellness director creates and monitors programs intended to improve the physical and mental health of workers and their families, using preventive means that provide measurable results.)
- physical therapist (Physical therapists are health care professionals who diagnose and treat individuals of all ages, from newborns to the very oldest, who have medical problems or other health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives.)
- fitness center manager
- youth sports program director (think of a YMCA or something familiar)
- athletic trainer (Athletic trainers are medical personnel who work with both amateur and professional athletes, diagnosing and treating injuries. In addition, athletic trainers devise fitness programs intended to minimize injury.)
- physical education teacher