Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Nancy Duffy

Athletic Trainer, & Physical Therapy/ or Assistant are two that come to mind. Certification as a Fitness Trainer might bring you close to enhancing performance of those joining a gym.

The Athlectic Trainer and Physical Therapist both require college degree.

Good Luck. Hope all goes well.

Answered 6 years ago

Nancy Duffy