Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Alan Choy

Don't worry. Just get into college or university and take GE courses in your first two years. It will give you additional time on what subject interests you, which you then can pursue in your last two years of college life. Good luck!

Answered 8 years ago

Alan Choy