Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Zaida Romero

The first thing you want to do is find out what classes will transfer to the US for credit. I am not endorsing any company but there was one a lot of students used at my old community college. They do charge a fee and it takes a little while though. The website is www.wes.org (world education services). Then find a school with the teaching program you want to attend. Tell them you have the transfer credits from WES and they can help you out further.

Answered 8 years ago

Zaida Romero