Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Erin Gallagan

Talk to the admissions office at the school you are interested in transferring to for answers. They should have a list of requirements to help you get started. You should also talk to an advisor at your current school so they can assist you with the process.

Answered 8 years ago

Erin Gallagan