Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Kiara Smith

If you have not chosen a major, you should visit the career services office at your college. You can take a career assessment to see what would be a good fit for your skills & interests. They will discuss the results with you & then you can speak with an advisor about transferring.

Answered 7 years ago

Kiara Smith