Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Cierra N. Barnes

No, just be sure to report the school change to FASFA so that they will send your funds to the correct place. FASFA will help as long as you financially qualify, are attending school, and have no drug related felonies. I hope this helped!

Answered 7 years ago

Cierra N. Barnes