Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Danielle S

If you are a U.S. citizen you can always look for job openings at a US Embassy or Consulate in Germany. They may have a job that fits your area of expertise. You can also look for job postings at private companies within your industry of choice in different parts of Germany.

Answered 9 years ago

Danielle S