Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Christina Chau

You can begin with applying for financial aid. You can submit a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) here at https://fafsa.ed.gov/

You can also look on campus to see if there are any work-study opportunities. Work-study are part-time jobs on campus that are funded by a federal student aid program. When I found a work-study job, I went to my financial aid officer on campus and told asked if they were able to find me work study funds for job I was hired for. A few days later, they were able to find some and I was able to start my part time job on campus. A lot of them are flexible and you can work a few hours here and there between classes.

You can also apply to scholarships on campus and online. Fastweb, scholarships.com, and Chegg are websites that help you find scholarships that match your profile.

Answered 6 years ago

Christina Chau