Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Kiara Smith

Apply for grants. At community colleges, the Pell grant usually covers tuition & books. Continue to save money just in case you need it.

Apply for scholarships thru websites like fastweb, chegg, etc. & at the school you choose to attend.

Answered 8 years ago

Kiara Smith