Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



Review the terms of your financial aid agreement. Generally, financial aid covers students who are officially enrolled as "full time"; at my school this meant 12+ credits, but it varies depending on your financial aid and what a credit represents. There should also be an office on your campus that can provide more specific answers.

Answered 8 years ago