Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Cherelle Bond

If you are still in high school or currently in college, your career services/student services office should have fliers with information on scholarships. A few websites that I typically give my students include: fastweb.com, whatnowgrad.com, gocollege.com and a few others. Just be careful when signing up and putting in your personal information. Usually when a site asks for your date of birth and social security number, it could be a scam.

Answered 6 years ago

Cherelle Bond