Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Krys Van Kirk

A Doctorate is required. You also have to go into the field of Animal Medicine. You never know what might happen. It all depends on what kind of animals you really want to work with.
(I suggest training service dogs, if you are into animal behavior. You raise them and train them to see if they meet the requirements of helping. Its a very good field to go into.)

Answered 7 years ago

Krys Van Kirk