Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Linda Scott

First you have to get an undergrad degree in one of the science, biology comes to mind first. After you graduate from a four year program, you then apply to a vet school. There are not very many in the U.S. Then you will need courses specializing in horses. You might also try large farm animals. It would be good to find a vet who would be able to take you on as an unpaid intern.

Answered 9 years ago

Linda Scott