Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Henry Eng

If you want a Zoology degree, see a Counselor at the college you want to attend to get the list of courses required to get that degree. If you can get the current college catalogue of a school with that degree, you can see what the required courses are.

Instead of looking at a particular field of study, you may want to look at the job or career you want and see what educational requirements are needed. That will help you get the best bang for your bucks in college.

Answered 7 years ago

Henry Eng