Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Susan Sloane Sherman

Do you have a guidance counselor at your high school? If so, he or she can help you with this. If not, you might try your public library -- ask a librarian how to find what you need.

Good luck!


Answered 2 years ago

Susan Sloane Sherman